The OCC Off Topic Thread

Onion

Maybe your knives arent sharp enough tongue.gif

Its made by a company called Clover Brand out of Germany. Here's a pic

Clover_1.JPG

They're sharp enough to shave with lol. Still not sure if I want a straight razor, I'll wait to see it on the OCC reviews page. :lol:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so, uh, this is the thread where we inquire about buying l33t's stuff thats for sale right?

Sold it already. :lol: I'll have a brand new G110 keyboard still sealed in the box for sale pretty soon and maybe even a Philips Muse 16 gb MP4 player.

I'm wasted, can hardly walk (let alone type), I just made steaks and mushroom gravy.

You have no excuse. :rtfm:

It's not a lack of ability, it's a lack of willpower. :teehee: And yeah, I'm still at the computer. 5:20 PM. Still didn't eat. Finishing up my homework lol.

It's not a lack of ability, it's a lack of willpower. :teehee: And yeah, I'm still at the computer. 5:20 PM. Still didn't eat. Finishing up my homework lol.

Well grab a couple cases and a little liquor, go fishing. Then you'll be happy, like me!

Not eating is only a bonus when you drink. Makes the whole thing cheaper :cheers:

Well grab a couple cases and a little liquor, go fishing. Then you'll be happy, like me!

Not eating is only a bonus when you drink. Makes the whole thing cheaper :cheers:

Sure, just send a couple cases to my house. I can't legally buy my own liquor (not that I buy it illegally, or do I?) because of America and it's silly laws.

Sure, just send a couple cases to my house. I can't legally buy my own liquor (not that I buy it illegally, or do I?) because of America and it's silly laws.

Ah, now this I didn't know. My bad, didn't mean to rub it in.

--If it helps any my ID expired 12/31/2010.. So depending on where I shop: Neither can I lol.

Edited by dragonsdontfly

Ah, now this I didn't know. My bad, didn't mean to rub it in.

--If it helps any my ID expired 12/31/2010.. So depending on where I shop: Neither can I lol.

Not a problem, don't worry about it lol. My parents don't care too much about drinking since the drinking age in France (where we're from) was 16 and was recently changed to 18.

Edited by l33t p1mp