The Walking Dead

Andrewr05

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That dude guy seemed weird, perhaps he actually IS unwell? OH GOD, DID HE DIED?
Hmmm, I guess so...

and the pig died too, what hell is going on...

Edited by Andrewr05

There is obviously not some form of disease that is about to spread - it was clear that Patrick (the one that contracted the symptoms and died in the shower) coughed into some of the water supply. And as we all know, anyone who dies turns into a walker - no need for them to get bit. So now he's a walker, inside the prison, with everyone asleep. That surely won't end well.

Also, I don't know if you happened to watch Talking Dead after, but they showed a preview clip for episode 2, which apparently was the opening scene of the episode:

The scene is at night. Someone dangles a live rat at the fence, which a walker proceeds to eat. All you see is a flashlight and not the person's face. If you recall during the premiere, they stated how the zombie presence along the fence has increased substantially - so that begs the question, is it because someone has been secretly feeding them?!

PS. Raining Zombies was awesome!

I did watch the Talking Dead, but I make a habit of skipping the next episode previews.

Also, I slaved over the computer for 15 whole excruciating minutes, painstakingly creating that header image and no one has commented on it? :P

:pfp:

Edited by Andrewr05

I did watch the Talking Dead, but I make a habit of skipping the next episode previews.

Also, I slaved over the computer for 15 whole excruciating minutes, painstakingly creating that header image and no one has commented on it? :P

:pfp:

Poor Andrew :lol:

I like the fan with the blood. The wording though looks a bit odd.

Poor Andrew :lol:

:cry:

I like the fan with the blood. The wording though looks a bit odd.
Hah, yeah the fan is kind of neat and the text is just meant to be disheveled and out of place.
Edited by Andrewr05

I liked your new "spin" on the logo and play on words (just didn't specifically say so lol)

Yeah, not sure what to make on the episode but I am interested to see what happens next (beyond the obvious)

I knew it was unlikely that the pig was going to come back, but it's still devastating to them to lose a food source.

Coupled with the fact that it just died to begin with, unfortunately they probably have to slaughter any other pigs they have as well.