Post up funny animated Gifs or images Official Thread

dr_bowtie

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very funny from a guy one year older than me and who was driving a BMW last year :teehee:

And I dont dress like a hipster :P

Wasn't my car, was just loaned to me. Its my dad's car, he was out of town for months after months, so he "gave" it to me. I paid for maintenance and gas while I was "owning" it.

Also, even funnier that the guy that upgrades weekly criticizes me for driving a BMW. Do you pay for electricity at home?

Wasn't my car, was just loaned to me. Its my dad's car, he was out of town for months after months, so he "gave" it to me. I paid for maintenance and gas while I was "owning" it.

Also, even funnier that the guy that upgrades weekly criticizes me for driving a BMW. Do you pay for electricity at home?

Let's be clear here, you pay for everything with your allowance. Don't place yourself on a pedestal above Nyt :lol:

Let's be clear here, you pay for everything with your allowance. Don't place yourself on a pedestal above Nyt :lol:

Err... What allowance? I pay for everything by working under the table and fixing computers for people.

So it was a gift ... Just like my upgrades are - Gifts

And my upgrades are not weekly, every few months and if I do upgrade, at most it costs very little as I get great 2nd hand prices when selling stuff here in SA.

And I dont need to pay because my PC has so little running costs, probably a few hours a day - most of it idling with very little power consumption

Also, even funnier that the guy that upgrades weekly criticizes me for driving a BMW.

You know whats funnier ? The guy that spends hundreds of dollars weekly on his "girlfriend" *cough* gold digger *cough*

Edited by Midnight Rider

So it was a gift ... Just like my upgrades are - Gifts

And my upgrades are not weekly, every few months and if I do upgrade, at most it costs very little as I get great 2nd hand prices when selling stuff here in SA.

And I dont need to pay because my PC has so little running costs, probably a few hours a day - most of it idling with very little power consumption

You know whats funnier ? The guy that spends hundreds of dollars weekly on his "girlfriend" *cough* gold digger *cough*

Nope, wasn't a gift, was a loan.

No, no running costs, but you should think about the hardware prices.

Again, false. She spends as much on me as I do on her. As for the airfare, she comes over more than I do. Its fine that you don't understand though, I don't expect a middle school child to know much about relationships.

Ladies! Handbags away please :lol:

:lol:

Well not *everything* unless we have differing definitions :P

No, not everything, but you know what I mean. :lol: Personal expenses and whatnot are usually me, with some exceptions where my parents decide to be nice and chip in like that plane ticket I got.