The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition

Avinexis

Side-street . change operations?

Well you trusted a weirdo on a rusted out boat in fallout so why not :lol:

Edit: hey wait why were you allowed to say "sex" but I cant

Actually why on earth is it filtered out anyway?

Well you trusted a weirdo on a rusted out boat in fallout so why not :lol:

Edit: hey wait why were you allowed to say "se x" but I cant

Actually why on earth is it filtered out anyway?

Maybe it's because I'm staff that I'm not censored :dunno: While in this context the word is appropriate, there is probably a general ban on it for the inappropriate contexts.

Maybe it's because I'm staff that I'm not censored :dunno: While in this context the word is appropriate, there is probably a general ban on it for the inappropriate contexts.

The filter is funny. Sex gets filtered for general members even though it's usually not used offensively. :lol:

I have to keep track of what I say since the filter doesn't work when you've donated anything. :teehee:

The filter is funny. Sex gets filtered for general members even though it's usually not used offensively. :lol:

I have to keep track of what I say since the filter doesn't work when you've donated anything. :teehee:

Did you do something special Waco, or do the forums not like Stonerboy? His post was censored but neither mine nor yours was.

The filter is funny. . gets filtered for general members even though it's usually not used offensively. :lol:

Alright I am donating and apologizing in advance :lol:

I have been going around the filter with ¡ and | to write sh¡t because it is part of my common vocabulary, sh¡t happens and I doubt it's been hurting anyone yet haha (at least I ain't been warned yet)

Did you do something special Waco, or do the forums not like Stonerboy? His post was censored but neither mine nor yours was.

He is a donated member so staff and donators no longer have a filter, that may go hand in hand with the anything goes section...

He is a donated member so staff and donators no longer have a filter, that may go hand in hand with the anything goes section...

I don't have access to that sub-forum (don't need access either) but it does make some sense that donating would affect the filter.

Way to go forum! Getting another donation.

Guess who can say sex now? :lol:

Anyways pretty pissed about all this xbox excusive stuff as well as the xbox beta and no word on one for ps3 or pc.

Here is hoping that there will be a beta period for pc soon

Guess who can say sex now? :lol:

Anyways pretty pissed about all this xbox excusive stuff as well as the xbox beta and no word on one for ps3 or pc.

Here is hoping that there will be a beta period for pc soon

I hope so. Bethesda was like "due to the success of the beta updates for the PC version, we'll go ahead with a beta for the DLC on the 360." Hopefully that means once the 360 version releases, a PC beta will start up soon after.

I hope so. Bethesda was like "due to the success of the beta updates for the PC version, we'll go ahead with a beta for the DLC on the 360." Hopefully that means once the 360 version releases, a PC beta will start up soon after.

here is hoping would be nice to get straight into some more Skyrim. Although I still have so much to do in the normal world, think my next port of call is elsweyer I tried it before and was utterly decimated for being too weak.

VIDEO ABOUT HOARDERS

That video and I can relate on so many levels....anyway PHEW! finally caught up on the 1000+ Posts of this thread, I'm playing now as a

Wood Elf

I'm Master Thief though haven't met the thieves guild yet to quickly best them, I haven't discovered very much yet as I'm tiptoeing through the game and trying to fix very local problems (quests) before conquering the far ones. Just joined the Companions too.

Haven't seen one random dragon yet, but fought the one by the western watchtower...am I not far enough in the main quest?? (I usually do the main quest after I finish EVERYTHING else)

Companion is: Faendal

Main Weapons/Attacks:

Bound Bow, Bounds Dual swords, Superior Elven Dagger for Stealth kills (15x perk, hellz ya), Conjure Frost Atronach.

Armor: Nothing special at all. Just an Aprentice Hood, Robes, Gauntlets of the Old Gods, Boots of the Old Gods, Necklace of Minor Health, and alternate between minor ring of archery and ring of deft hands if I am pickpocketing (though at like lvl 98 pickpocket I probably don't need it anymore :teehee: )

Battle Tactics: Leave Faendal by front door and snipe out/daggerize cave dwellers if indoors, outdoors I unleash Mr. Frostie on the foe(s) and then snipe from the distance or Stoneflesh myself and run in dual flurrying.

Money making scheme: POTIONS!!! and eventually my abandoned house's floor of stolen goods :rolleyes:

BTW how do you take an in game screen shot so I can show you my hoardhouse and my character

I played as Nord (named Gourd lol) in Oblivion but I'm glad I went with a stealth/magic type in this because this engine makes it far more appealing and it's more my style. I still want to play Morrowind when I'm done this and hopefully that super mod will be there so it looks as good as Oblivion.

Edited by IVIYTH0S