The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition

Avinexis

Well I think I just "finished the game"...

Kinda was getting to the point where I just wanted to wrap some of the major stuff I was working on up and end it lol...

There is a lot more I can still do though... Many quest lines such as the Dark Brotherhood to finish.

Is it just me or dose the end seem a little eh... No rewards, no real sense of closure... That could be by intention though for future DLC...

thats a true bethseda game, it aint ment to truely finish just reach a point were you are told well done but are still left largely unrewarded and unthanked. You single handedly save everything purely out of your good nature and your theivery along the way is justified to yourself through the lack of acknowlegement you are shown.

This completion is an excuse to grab a few major mods and start on a different path with a different skill set of to wonder aimlessly or progress through new guilds and societies.

I can honestly say in the hundreds of hours I have put into.morrowind I have never really finished it there are still plenty of quests to complete random books to read and strangers to talk to I love the open world and the adventure.

It's only exclusive for a limited time, so it isn't like you are not going to get the content. Besides, this way the 360 players get to find bugs that will be fixed before the content comes to PC, or at least be fixed shortly after it comes to PC.

It's only exclusive for a limited time, so it isn't like you are not going to get the content. Besides, this way the 360 players get to find bugs that will be fixed before the content comes to PC, or at least be fixed shortly after it comes to PC.

And then 360 gamers can wait a few weeks after the PC version's DLC is fixed before getting a patch. :P