Mac Vs. PC

Onion

Sending this message from a macbook and I am going through mouse button withdraw.................room closing in....................getting hard to breathe.................need pepsi and 4 hours of playing BF2 on max settings on my PC ;)

PS: PC's can be Macs (aka Hackentosh), but Macs cannot be PC's... 'Nuff said :P

you obviously haven't done your research... mac CAN be PC...ever heard of bootcamp, parallels?? I can even put my HD from my pc straight into a Mac a boot directly from it....NO modifications whatsoever..

you can put a PC's GPU in a Mac and boot up in PC with it.....

but can I put my Mac formatted HD in my PC and boot MAC OSX from it, without modifications???.no..gotta do a whole bunch of 'em........Nuff said...lol

Edited by Il_napoletano

I have a macbook pro, a mac pro, and a gaming pc. My little bro droped the macbook of a stone stairs and it has a gaint bulk in the screen and where the battery is situated, but it booted just fine,

if also droped my old msi notebook from 30 cm height and it stoped working. Apple is overpriced but gives quality and great support, so for school I prefer my mac

I have a macbook pro, a mac pro, and a gaming pc. My little bro droped the macbook of a stone stairs and it has a gaint bulk in the screen and where the battery is situated, but it booted just fine,

if also droped my old msi notebook from 30 cm height and it stoped working. Apple is overpriced but gives quality and great support, so for school I prefer my mac

the build quality of the unibodies are real nice, better than most laptops on the market, thats the only thing i like about macs

the build quality of the unibodies are real nice, better than most laptops on the market, thats the only thing i like about macs

Except for when the unibody frame starts melting anything it rests on. :P

Really? Everyone I know my sister included has developed lots of hairline cracks in the case after only a couple years which IMO is very poor. Most of the cracks are where the MacBook hinges and it's a problem I have never had with my laptops and I havent treated them fantastically.

YEAH!!! another one like me on this forum....Mac pros rule!! as I also have one and a gaming pc :)....and I have had a long list of apple products(laptops etc.) all sold on for a profit..that's another thing that is good about macs...they keep their value..not as much as before though..but still a lot more than a pc...;)...

ps: don't get me wrong I still like PCs :)

Edited by Il_napoletano