Asus Vulcan

Rosco

haha yeah I know....I really love music though, dont get me wrong. I just cannot justify the $340 pricetag on those Dr.dre ones when a 20-50 dollar ones will do.

Thats not it.... Not even close :lol:

Its this silly belief that seems to be shared by far too many consumers that beats by Dr. Dre are the pinnacle of design and engineering in sound reproduction.

When it really is not all that, not even close ....

haha yeah I know....I really love music though, dont get me wrong. I just cannot justify the $340 pricetag on those Dr.dre ones when a 20-50 dollar ones will do.

:pfp:

@stoner......+1

......bose :lol:

Edited by Il_napoletano

• 3 weeks later...

Vulcans would be insulted Asus is using their Race's name on such dribble :P

Typically your best option is to get a quality set of headphones and either a Logitech Desktop USB Mic or the Zalman Clip On Mic (which I despise with a passion but whatever, to each their own).

If you absolutely must have a headset... Senn PC 350 / 360 depending if you want an opened or closed back and then you always have the insanely expensive Beyerdynamic MMX 300. Quality is second to none but it'll cost you.

Really though... typically speaking... the general Logitech / Razer etc headsets will be "good enough."

I love my Sennheiser PC350 headset. Works like a charm for 3 years of constant use. Very good sound quality.