Tribes Ascend

WhenKittensATK

Starsiege: Tribes and Tribes 2 were released to be free to play a few years ago.

I don't think I've ever played the original Tribes, just the mods in it. Can't remember the mod names, usually in their server name.

EDIT:

Looks like you might have a hassle getting this to setup correctly.

Try this all in one pack instead: http://emberlink.com/?p=tribes

Try browsing this forum for Tribes help: http://tribesone.com/forum/forum.php

Seems too much of a hassle for me.

Edited by Krazyxazn

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never played Tribes?! Oh man was it epic..

It probably still has a small community of servers left

I might even give her a ol' run

@Alexandre - here if it makes you feel any better its a Intel Pentium 4 1.6Ghz, with 1G of ram, and a Radeon 7500, and nothing else on it matters cause its all crap

TRIBES has an absolutely MASSIVE fan base still active and very much alive across all 3 games. Also throw in the Starsiege Community too which is directly linked to TRIBES, I cannot believe so many of you havn't played either game, Shame on you! :no:

TRIBES has an absolutely MASSIVE fan base still active and very much alive across all 3 games. Also throw in the Starsiege Community too which is directly linked to TRIBES, I cannot believe so many of you havn't played either game, Shame on you! :no:

If they're soo good, then post some links so people here can get their hands on copies?

If they're soo good, then post some links so people here can get their hands on copies?

I know you can Get and play TRIBES and TRIBES2 For free now, ill check back and update my post with some links (hopefully if i find any lol)

I know you can Get and play TRIBES and TRIBES2 For free now, ill check back and update my post with some links (hopefully if i find any lol)

Krazy already posted links to the games at the start of this page. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Yea I think the official servers went down or something, at least for Tribes 1. Tribes 2 probably isn't even worth it.

hey, glad i found this forum. theres a patch you can download to play on tribes 2

http://www.tribesnext.com/downloads

you can also download the full game off there too!

theres also another site with all active tribes 2 players (competition still goes in CTF, and Arena, and duel mod at www.teamwarfare.com)

theres big tournament on right now too with over 240 players

Edited by hypnotik44

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...