Any advide on transfering iphone contacts to itunes?

youtuy

At least he's not going from iphone to android like me. That was a massive pain. I tried about 4 different methods off Google and none of them worked. I finally gave up, put all my contacts on icloud, and copied the info manually for the important ones. Good thing I only had around 60 important ones...

• 4 weeks later...

So here's the thing, I accidently spilled water on my iphone 4, although it has been fixed, it still get kind of "unstable", sometimes it just suddenly shut itself down.

Since iphone 5 is coming soon, I think I'll wait till then to get a new one.However, I have a pile of important contacts saved on my watered iphone 4 and I'm so afraid that they'll be gone with the damaged phone right before I could get a new one. But if I can copy these contacts to itunes, then next time I'll be able to transfer them to the new iphone,right? Or just copy to computer? Any difference?

Anyway, I just want the contacts to be backuped, any good idea? I use Dell PC with Win 7 system.I don't mind if I have to pay for a tool but it would be the best if there's a free and easy way.Help me please!!

Download an app called ghostbook. It uploads and saved all of your contacts and will upload them again on any iphone, droid, or blackberry. That way your contacts stay with you forever.

• 1 year later...