[WTS] Onion's car fund!

Onion

I'm going to be adding stuff to this thread little by little. I need some money to buy myself a car for college.

AT&T Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket Otterbox Defender Case w/ Clip Gray / Knight
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220982793597

Logitech G300 Mouse USB2.0 Optical Wired 2500 dpi 9 Button(s) Black 910-002358
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220982797597

That's it for now, I'll be adding a couple more things real soon.

Edited by Onion

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: What happened to your GTI?

I'm the only one who drives it, but it's not mine. That, and it's not really meant to be a car for racing, being FWD and all. I'm looking at a 1983 Datsun 280ZX right now, but I'm not sure what I'll get.

I'm the only one who drives it, but it's not mine. That, and it's not really meant to be a car for racing, being FWD and all. I'm looking at a 1983 Datsun 280ZX right now, but I'm not sure what I'll get.

200B and bolt all the running gear of an R32 into it :)

200B and bolt all the running gear of an R32 into it :)

The 200B is an Australian car, and nearly impossible to find here. I've never even heard of it before, I had to look it up to find out what it was lol. But it's a nice looking car, I like the styling on it.

The 200B is an Australian car, and nearly impossible to find here. I've never even heard of it before, I had to look it up to find out what it was lol. But it's a nice looking car, I like the styling on it.

Hey I don't know the us counterpart but it's the bluebird (get the triple s too) in Japan. I looked at a '78 SSS Spec Datsun 200B with beyond mint interior (I am talking no fading or cracking in the seats no major scratches for a 30 year old car and nothing loose or worn) still got pics of it.

I nearly bought that one 8 months ago and an the best thing is an R32 engine bolts down into it with the stock R32 engine mounts from memory.

Hey I don't know the us counterpart but it's the bluebird (get the triple s too) in Japan. I looked at a '78 SSS Spec Datsun 200B with beyond mint interior (I am talking no fading or cracking in the seats no major scratches for a 30 year old car and nothing loose or worn) still got pics of it.

I nearly bought that one 8 months ago and an the best thing is an R32 engine bolts down into it with the stock R32 engine mounts from memory.

How much do they go for? I don't think I've emphasized the fact I have little to no money for a car lol.

I dont get this :wacko:

You want a car that IS for racing and the GTi is not good enough? (really?) Or, you want a car that is NOT for racing just every day A-to-B stuff?

If your the only one who drives it, surely you can take it to college and back?

GTI's are real nice! Cant imagine a car from 83 is gonna top it.

I dont get this :wacko:

You want a car that IS for racing and the GTi is not good enough? (really?) Or, you want a car that is NOT for racing just every day A-to-B stuff?

If your the only one who drives it, surely you can take it to college and back?

GTI's are real nice! Cant imagine a car from 83 is gonna top it.

The GTI is FWD and understeers like hell. I've taken it to an autocross event and it was terrible lol.

I am the only one who drives it right now, because my brother and I go to the same school, so I drive him etc, but when I leave, my dad will need to drive him and go do all the chores, so he'll need the car.

The GTI IS nice, but in the end, it's still front wheel drive, which is no good for the track. Older cars are surprisingly good, but they need some work before they're track ready. Toyota Supra, Mazda RX-7, etc. Great cars, and they're not that new.

The GTI is FWD and understeers like hell. I've taken it to an autocross event and it was terrible lol.

I am the only one who drives it right now, because my brother and I go to the same school, so I drive him etc, but when I leave, my dad will need to drive him and go do all the chores, so he'll need the car.

The GTI IS nice, but in the end, it's still front wheel drive, which is no good for the track. Older cars are surprisingly good, but they need some work before they're track ready. Toyota Supra, Mazda RX-7, etc. Great cars, and they're not that new.

This

How much do they go for? I don't think I've emphasized the fact I have little to no money for a car lol.

In the condition of the one I was looking at (78k km on clock) $3500 was being asked and it was roadworthied registered and fully serviced.

It's not considered collectible so you could easy pick up the body cheap with bust running gear.