LucasArts is No More

bp9801

Am I the only one that enjoyed SWTOR?

Why did everyone bash it? I thought it was pretty enjoyable..might get on that in a little bit actually.

Never got around to SWTOR

but I loved SWTFU and SWTFU2 and I don't even like Star Wars in general lol

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Movies were okay.  The Games were okay.  The self hype was ridiculous.  They came down like a house of cards.  So many Game Developers are falling these days.... its no wonder, the utter crap that gets produced for 90 percent of the titles.  The sad part is they keep trying to drag our mentality down into the gutter with them.

Everytime I wade thru the jungle of games on steam, I feel like im slumming.

Edited by Kwok

Why did everyone bash it? I thought it was pretty enjoyable..might get on that in a little bit actually.

Developed by BioWare, not LucasArts.

Developed by BioWare, not LucasArts.

This. LucasArts published and licensed a lot of titles in recent years, yet wasn't on the developer side of all that much. Few titles here and there, but nothing like the heyday of adventure games.

• 4 weeks later...

This is an end of a era. LucasArts always had pretty good games for story telling. I remember playing a lot of games in the 90s that were pretty good... 

Lucasarts hasn't released a good game in over a decade. Good riddance - now we can get better games!

My comment is these 2 put together. :lol:

It's their response to all the negativity about Sim City and being voted the worst company of the year for 2 years straight. They're going to burn every gamer's favorite franchise games to the ground. :)

post-70939-0-69960000-1367887286_thumb.png

It's their response to all the negativity about Sim City and being voted the worst company of the year for 2 years straight. They're going to burn every gamer's favorite franchise games to the ground. :)

attachicon.gifEAmpire.png

This makes me mad.

I have always wanted an updated X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter. With modern graphics and the new movies, it would be killer. But, I am scared to death of what EA would do to it.