[WTS] Onion's car fund!

Onion

you think the states is expensive?....come to italy €1.82 a liter!!!!

I'm originally from Paris and I've lived there for a while, so I know the prices. I also know Europeans love to complain that their gas is more expensive but you have great public transport. In Miami the only way to get anywhere is by car. We only have a bus and it literally doesn't go anywhere. In Paris we could take the metro and be anywhere in France for less than the price of a gallon of gas.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it sucks to live in the U.S. if you don't have a car. Unless you live in NYC your out of luck. Europe's public transportation is ballin' compared any of the big cities in the U.S.

I drove a 1990 fox body mustang with some mods on it. I had so much fun but I like the newer chassis more. That five liter engine sure packs a punch. It was on stock gears, too!

Here's what I'll be getting. 2000 Mustang GT. 73k miles. Carbon fiber hood, cobra bumper. Cold air intake, long tube headers, off road x-pipe, flowmaster exhaust. 18x9 and 18x10 deep dish bullit wheels, and 3.73 gears. Aftermarket alarm, chipped (comes with programmer), 75 mm throttle body, and a couple other things that I'm forgetting. Only flaw is the driver's seat is all ripped up, so I'll be putting in a nice racing seat (they're so comfortable!). We agreed on $6,000 with tax included. Here's a pic.

post-32784-0-53518100-1334236461_thumb.jpg

Edited by Onion

That's a damn nice deal man! I'm jealous. Seriously. :cheers:

Thanks. :D I managed to get him down from $7,800. He's also throwing in the original throttle body, and two 17" rear wheels + tires (originals). I'll just put 17s on, destroy the tires, and then sell the wheels I think. When the car was posted, it came with 2 10" subs and an amp, but he's removing that since I don't want them and we managed to go even lower without them. So yeah, hopefully I'll have it this weekend. The neighborhood will HATE me because this car is LOUD, and I've seen loud mustangs lol.

I hope it still has the cats...although without emissions in FL who cares? :P

It still has cats... For now. :lol: The 1990 Mustang GT (foxbody) that I drove two days ago was cat-less and I like it much better like that lol.

It's still got them with the long tubes and the offroad x-pipe? Hm. You'll get a couple MPG better on the highway without them. It turns out that's why my Cobalt was such a freak for MPG (and why it was so damn loud).