Contest for Tier 5 Members

Bosco

When did this start? im pretty sure I donated $50 when I first joined. may be wrong but that would be for 4 years or is it not retro active?so I guess I'm due to donate again LOL cant believe i have been spazSpammin here for 4 years now..

Edited by Renigade

When did this start? im pretty sure I donated $50 when I first joined. may be wrong but that would be for 4 years or is it not retro active?so I guess I'm due to donate again LOL cant believe i have been spazSpammin here for 4 years now..

I think Dave made it $60 per year to milk the enthusiast market :P Oh and I think this Tier donation system started early last year

Edited by Midnight Rider

I figured I better let you guys know, so that you can't come back yelling at me that you didn't know :P

There is going to be a special draw on Christmas eve to win a 7970. Staff is not allowed to enter so its only for paying members only.

All you have to do is buy a Tier 5 membership and you are in thats it. Membership is low so chances are good right now.

http://www.overclockersclub.com/pages/donate/

Anyways as I said I figured I would let you guys know so there is no complaining :)

complaining about waht ?...this here is all good !

when did OCC get a tier system. last I remember you could donate and get a star. I think for the amount of time i spend of OCC i should get myself on one of the tiers lol.

the tiers have been in effect for a couple years at least, right,...

Most likely not. :lol: Good luck being broke. :teehee:

wohl, but after college he won't be AS broke, ...at least he'll only be broke 'til he pays his dues in the real world...

wohl, but after college he won't be AS broke, ...at least he'll only be broke 'til he pays his dues in the real world...

I'm gonna need a while to pay my debts. :( I got 7 years of grad school, and 3 of undergraduate to go. Needless to say, I'm not looking forward to it. At least I'll have a high paying job.