Phanteks PH-TC14PE Review

Bosco

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that would look great with all the bright blue in your build :P

Psh -- I lost my theme when I became a reviewer. haha Especially after recently going Intel. I've got red ram, a blue and brown board... White LED fans, a red video card and black and red sata cables. The blue in BluePanda has slowly gone amiss!

I was curious about this company because I've never heard about them until 2 weeks ago. So I check out its website and I found that they only have a few products; one cooler and one fan, both with several colors. It leads me to think they are like a newcomer, however they did a really great debut. DSC04976.jpg

If only power supplies, the heart of any PC, attracted such interest? :P

It's true, the better a PSU is the less gawdy the guts actually look, they can't win! :lol:

If a PSU ever needed cooling like this, we'd have bigger things to worry about....talk about 8+ certified :lol:

• 10 months later...

I've been running airmans orange phantek with an OC of 4.5GHz every day. And I gotta admit that you can hear the fans. But it's low enough that I've gotten used to 'em. Whenever I stress test and the like, it never gets louder. When I game my Asus GTX 560 TI DCII gets way louder. If you are super strict about noise, then it's not for you but neither is the Noctua. For barely any noise get water cooling. The difference between the two should be quite close I've heard.

Water cooling CAN be silent but is usually just as loud if not louder than one of the big tower coolers. Pumps and lots of fans (even quiet ones) make a different sound but utterly silent is pretty challenging.