What WEB Browser do you use and why?

DnaAngel

I was a devoted FireFox user for over a year before I discovered Opera. Now I won't go back! It's brilliant and does everything I could ever want.

I just wish that more people would promote it. It's so nifty. You can even download Opera mini to your handheld PC or phone and have all the function and capability on the go.

My favorite part is the mouse gestures. Just a movement of the mouse can let you do whatever you need. The newest version even has a 'speed dial' so your favorite websites are just a number away. Ooh! Plus! It has an AWESOME feature that detects when something is in a series (like clicking 'next' in a gallery of pictures) and allows you to just hold the left mouse button and then right-click to move forward. Just hold the right and then left-click to move back.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IE...and Safari...because I'm used to them....but I going to download chrome today...since i've seen alot of good reviews...;)

and maybe even opera

edit 22/march....have downloaded opera...and I'm not leaving it....it is GREAT!! one of the best features is "speed dial" as I have about 8 sites I continually go on during the day... RECOMMENDED!!! :thumbsup:

Edited by Il_napoletano

Firefox because of the awesome addons. Never had a problem with security either, but I'm sure almost every browser can tout that today. Using Chrome right now for the Screenwise panel, but that's about it, lol.

Long time (and I mean long time) user of Firefox. But last year switched my main browser to Chrome. Tried Firefox again in December, but it just didn't overwhelm me enough to consider switching from Chrome. For the most part the sync on Chrome among multiple PCs and even your Android Phone (as long as you have Gmail) is flawless. Web pages render quickly, it is as secure or more so than the other options and it just has a nice sleek interface.

My only complaint is the brief about:page blank that momentarily pops up when opening the browser while it directs to my igoogle home page. Also had an issue with loading delays when LAN settings are set to Automatically Configure. Fixed simply enough by just unchecking that option.