AZZA Toledo 301 Mid-Tower Case Evaluation

Nemo

OCC reviewer Compxpert takes a look at a mid-tower chassis and finds it has good water cooling support and room for lots of fans. To find out what other features are there, check out the AZZA Toledo 301 - http://www.overclockersclub.com/reviews/azza_toledo_301/

Meh AZZA, case is azz.... lol

Also the case names jumped around alot in the flash graphs, reader beware!

Good review though, there are far better cases for $80 though or cheaper

Also the case names jumped around alot in the flash graphs, reader beware!

They jump around a lot because they are in order from lowest to highest. Though they don't jump around as much as they used to. :D

Edited by Compxpert

They jump around a lot because they are in order from lowest to highest. Though they don't jump around as much as they used to. :D

Still a trip nonetheless :wacko: , I thought those flash mishaps were put to bed

Still a trip nonetheless :wacko: , I thought those flash mishaps were put to bed

The colors are consistent throughout, its just the placement changes. Would you prefer a graph that goes from low to high to low to high to keep the reviewed case in front, or one that goes in order with the same colors denoting which is which?

The colors are consistent throughout, its just the placement changes. Would you prefer a graph that goes from low to high to low to high to keep the reviewed case in front, or one that goes in order with the same colors denoting which is which?

WOW, I must have been half awake when I first laid eyes on the graphs. I know how I misinterpreted them now :pfp:

ignore me...