DayZ Game

_TheAlexO

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully he releases the server software so people can setup their own servers. I don't care for all the "pvp'ers". An occasional bandit(s) can be fun but theres just so many douches around.

Counters on DayZ site:

Unique Players: 96270

Time Played: 16381d 19h

Funny, sometimes i think if all those people together would contribute all that time spent into something useful, we could probably have a better future, right now. lol

Hopefully he releases the server software so people can setup their own servers. I don't care for all the "pvp'ers". An occasional bandit(s) can be fun but theres just so many douches around.

ya it's annoying, but that's part of the fun as well. Trying to figure out who to trust. If you're by yourself, I suggest not approaching another group. They probably don't want another member to share loot with, so they will just shoot you. If you approach just another loner then he is probably gonna accept you as a team mate temporarily at least.

There needs to be a 'favorites' and 'recent' section for the server browser.

ya it's annoying, but that's part of the fun as well. Trying to figure out who to trust. If you're by yourself, I suggest not approaching another group. They probably don't want another member to share loot with, so they will just shoot you. If you approach just another loner then he is probably gonna accept you as a team mate temporarily at least.

There needs to be a 'favorites' and 'recent' section for the server browser.

Trying to install Dayz mod right now. Add me on Steam (if you do have an account). Same name as here.

Edit: oh, and thanks for that instructional vid above, really helpful!

Edited by Neebitemnemo

Ok got my first kill. Still trying to figure out how to use bandages. lol

Press G to open your inventory. Then right click them and it will give you the option to use them. Same with food.

And I can't seem to play anymore. Noticed that most all the servers are updated to .4 now so I copied the .4 files back in.

And now I get this when I open the game:

Untitled-2.png

And this after I get to the main menu:

th_IMAG0291.jpg

And this when I try to join a server:

th_IMAG0293.jpg

Would have used screenshots but prnt scrn doesn't work and it just takes a picture of my desktop so I used my phone lol

Press G to open your inventory. Then right click them and it will give you the option to use them. Same with food.

And I can't seem to play anymore. Noticed that most all the servers are updated to .4 now so I copied the .4 files back in.

And now I get this when I open the game:

IMG

And this after I get to the main menu:

IMG

And this when I try to join a server:

IMG

Would have used screenshots but prnt scrn doesn't work and it just takes a picture of my desktop so I used my phone lol

Was doing that to me fore a while (all but the first error you had), I just waited a bit and it ended up working after a few restarts. I just literally played an entire day lol. Started at 9 and just finished, might get back on in a bit (;

Someone in local chat helped me out with that one

I have the same error, but still can play. Go figure.

Edit: Playing on the server hosted by UnitedOperations

There is an update to Dayz files... Couldnt play, downloading it now.

Edited by Neebitemnemo

• 3 weeks later...