Twocenst Build Log

wevsspot

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does look like it is going to be one nice setup when it is all done. I had my eye on that cpu and was going to message you about it when I just happened to see the "sold" lol. Wasn't sure who bought it till I spoke with him in vent the other night. Couldn't have a better home. :)

but he is still gonna lag! :P

lol ....if i lag with this rig alll hell will break loose and youl have to ban me from vent just so you dont hear me classy lady,cry and beat my mouse on the desktop.lol oh hell i do that now and im not band so all is goos ....

About time you posted slacker!

How you been? Glad to see you will be modding it, always liked your mods. :)

been working alot....and playing ut3,supreame commander2 and sins trinity alon with codmw2 &mw3....dont get on the forums much spend what little free time gamming ..you shoyld het me up some time....if you have steam add me...we also play aloty of games threw tunngle.....way better than hamachi ever was...

Build officially starts this afternoon. JR's new SSD arrived yesterday afternoon, so I've got everything on the work bench and ready to go.

JR - PM me and let me know what you ended up deciding on the Windows 7 license.

I'm confused......................

No, JR and I do not have a man/child relationship...................

Maybe for a free copy of win 7?

I am happy that I can get one.... That I cant use with 3 PCs and two laptops running win 7 already grrr

been working alot....and playing ut3,supreame commander2 and sins trinity alon with codmw2 &mw3....dont get on the forums much spend what little free time gamming ..you shoyld het me up some time....if you have steam add me...we also play aloty of games threw tunngle.....way better than hamachi ever was...

I have MW2 and currently play MW3 but on the XBox 360. How is Sins Trinity?

I'm confused......................

No, JR and I do not have a man/child relationship...................

:rofl::rofl: OMG :cry:

I have MW2 and currently play MW3 but on the XBox 360. How is Sins Trinity?

realy good... i like it alot better then the sins empire way more weps better maps....and there is alot of poeple in tunngle for that game channel that play all the time so finding a few people to play is easy...

and as for the 360 all i can say is trater.....lol auto aim. of corse i only play on the pc so i hsve to herrass you...a little....

bought this tonight for the rig... it should run realy cool -N- quiet with this beast i got on sale for 102.00

Corsair Hydro Series H100 Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler, for Intel Socket LGA 775 / 1155 / 1156 / 1136 / 2011 and AMD Socket AM2 / AM3 Processors, Model: CWCH100

http://www.directron.com/cwch100.html?gsear=1<br />

Edited by twocenst

Nice I might look into the new Sins game a little more than. Nice on the H100 - I have the H80 and I really like it. The H100 is even better and gives more flexibility on the cooling options.

and as for the 360 all i can say is trater.....lol auto aim. of corse i only play on the pc so i hsve to herrass you...a little....

Ya I went back to dark side :lol: ...so your comment is only fair.

Though that said, the day you wrote that post I did this »»»

Edited by Fogel

JR. Check your PM and email. Build is finished and was boxed. Have to unbox and remove the other cooler so everything should ship tomorrow. Will get pics of the completed build uploaded here as soon as I get internet service operational back at the shop. Storms sacked us.