i7-3630QM

Erosannin

First question: 

Can I safely overclock that CPU to 3.0GHz and with around what VCore should I use.

Second Question:

I have 2 x GTX680M in SLI in my laptop, do you think Afterburner is able to overclock those?

Don't worry about the cooling, I've got enough of it and the PSU of my laptop is 300W so plenty of power.

How are you overclocking the CPU, software??

I've overclocked laptop graphics with Afterburner before, but I wonder if it might not support SLI graphic overclocking...then again there's probably some way to enable it unofficially one way or the other.

I am not so sure about overclocking a non-extreme edition CPU unless you have the BIOS unlocked on that laptop, I assume its a SAGER/CLEVO based laptop or an Alienware.

I've overclocked my GPUS and I really didn't get very far, but Afterburner, Trixx, Riviatuner, EVGA overclocking software. Pretty much anything works and will sync the overclock to each GPU.

You would be suprised about tripping the breaker in your PSU, I have done it multiple times on my NP7280. 2X 100 Watt GPUS and a 130 Watt CPU can pull some serious power.

If it has an unlocked zios the you can overclock it using the host clock straps and lowering the multi to bring it up slowly. Other then that there My be a manufacture specific one that might work on accident