Path of Exile

WhenKittensATK

The item upgrade system is great. You potentially have the chance to make a crappy item amazing at every new proc.

I really like that.

Also, the skill system in this game is BLANKING insane.

It's almost overwhelming, the number of possibilities.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Guest DeAd2RiGhTz

It was fun, I played the crap outta it but it gets old fast, and no not a Diablo II ripoff, Diablo II is 100x better then PoE xD

Guest DeAd2RiGhTz

They just released a new patch about 3 hours ago (or something like that) that revamps a lot of things.

One thing I dont like about the game is how often rares/uniques drop....take sooo long xD

I find the opposite to be true, they drop almost too often for me.

Patch launched last night, on my new character I have like 5 yellow uniques already and I only played for about 2-3 hours.

Plus with orbs of alchemy and orbs of transmutation you can upgrade any normal item to something rare/unique.

Guest DeAd2RiGhTz

I find the opposite to be true, they drop almost too often for me.

Patch launched last night, on my new character I have like 5 yellow uniques already and I only played for about 2-3 hours.

Plus with orbs of alchemy and orbs of transmutation you can upgrade any normal item to something rare/unique.

Yellows arent uniques, the color of orangish goldish is unique, but I only found about 3 uniques in all the time i been playin...which has been about 5 months xD

Yellows arent uniques, the color of orangish goldish is unique, but I only found about 3 uniques in all the time i been playin...which has been about 5 months xD

I had ssumed there was an extra tier between normal and magic, Normal, Magic, Rare, Unique, Epic

But after reading the forums you are correct, I dont know what I was thinking.

5 months doesn't say anything. How many hours of actual game time? Uniques shouldn't be frequent, thus the name. They dropped way too frequently in D2, IMO...though usually the crappier ones nobody used.