Wolfking Gaming Mouse Tested

jammin

One thing missing from an otherwise good review...

one question that I'm sure is on everyone's mind...

where does this mouse fall on the "sweety palm" index.

Well i had to say something, i bought two of these for criminy sakes. I owned a Razor Diamondback for a few years and I liked it. I bought one of these wolfking Troopers for my Nephews new build a couple months ago and after using it I became a bit envious. It fit my hand like a Glove. The size and stability of the thing are perfect for me. Yes all the features are good and Hey if you have a decent keyboard, you can plug the mouse into that. You dont need a retardedly long cord to snake thru your desk and down to your floor based computer case. The cord now becomes pleasantly perfect when u plug into your keyboard usb port. Never having used a battery opperated mouse, due to not trusting the charge life to my 6 hour and longer MMORPG sessions, I had no problem with the mouse being "light" as our prime tester reported.

This IS the best mouse ive ever used and Im very happy to have discovered it.

Well i had to say something, i bought two of these for criminy sakes. I owned a Razor Diamondback for a few years and I liked it. I bought one of these wolfking Troopers for my Nephews new build a couple months ago and after using it I became a bit envious. It fit my hand like a Glove. The size and stability of the thing are perfect for me. Yes all the features are good and Hey if you have a decent keyboard, you can plug the mouse into that. You dont need a retardedly long cord to snake thru your desk and down to your floor based computer case. The cord now becomes pleasantly perfect when u plug into your keyboard usb port. Never having used a battery opperated mouse, due to not trusting the charge life to my 6 hour and longer MMORPG sessions, I had no problem with the mouse being "light" as our prime tester reported.

Glad to hear you liked it!

Man I own a razer too and after reading your opinion I'm almost convinced that I need this thing! He He!

Just a couple things more. I only paid $29 ea for the two Troopers that I purchased at Newegg. So the $44.99 retail as shown in this article can be reduced if you shop. One last comment about the mouse. The area of the mouse where your thumb will rest is curved very well to allow easy resting and retain a solid purchase on the mouse. The thumb doesnt inadvertantly hit the buttons placed there while moving the mouse around as with other mouses ive used in the past.