Need help picking a mechanical keyboard with backlit keys for less tha

I finally decided to retire my good old trusty Sidewinder X4 , it's been a good keyboard these past two years but it's time to move on ! What i am searching for is a mechanical backlit keyboard , i don't really mind what brand as long as it's appealing to the eye and bellow 100

You could take a look at some of the Cooler Master models with backlighting, like the QuickFire TK or the Trigger. Although both may be a bit over your budget depending on how it all works out. Other brands to consider would be Ducky or Max Keyboard, as well as Deck, but unless you go for a tenkeyless model (or a used one) you may be hard pressed to fit a backlit mechanical keyboard into your budget.

Didn't see that...but it's the only one listed on Amazon.co.uk with brown switches.

Here it is with blacks: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cooler-Master-Trigger-Mechanical-Keyboard/dp/B007CW07XO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1368328789&sr=8-1&keywords=cm+storm+trigger

Didn't see that...but it's the only one listed on Amazon.co.uk with brown switches.

Here it is with blacks: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cooler-Master-Trigger-Mechanical-Keyboard/dp/B007CW07XO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1368328789&sr=8-1&keywords=cm+storm+trigger

Looks like a plan , thx for the help :D

I admit that backlight looks cool but if I was you I will pick a CM Storm QuickFire Stealth. FILCO like build quality and specs, VERY cool ninja printed keys, and small footprint.

Quote from NewEgg lol "Oh my gosh, as I type this review my fingers are floating over this glorious keyboard. Its like they have been searching far and wide and now... now the search is over."

The QuickFire Stealth/TK lack a number pad. The construction between them and the Storm Trigger is comparable IMHO if not leaning towards the Trigger.

All CM Storm keyboards feel like weapons in terms of build quality though. :lol:

The QuickFire Stealth/TK lack a number pad.

All CM Storm keyboards feel like weapons in terms of build quality though. :lol:

I've been using the QuickFire Rapid for about a year now and don't miss a numpad. Btw, the TK does have a numpad so long as you enable it. :P

For that last bit, agreed. :lol: