Some HTML Code issues- Help

ir_cow

Hey guys,

I'm running into some HTML problems. I put a ad on craiglist for someone to do it, but all I got was spam. So instead of paying some random person I thought I would just asking if the nice people of occ could look at the code and see what I missed. It may be something really simple but I can't figure it out.

Anyways, some pages on my website like THIS the text loads behind the images and the only way to fix it is to reload the page.  I got other issues but I thought I would start with this.

Err, could be me, but i don't see any problems? xD

What browser are you using? In Chrome, there is not a problem as far as i can see :P

My graphical designer senses are tingling though, try to even out the images in length and width, this way, everything is lined out nicely (some images are longer than others, try to prevent this).

hmmmm let me take a screenshot. it comes and goes but basically all the widgets below go underneath the images when its first loaded on firefox (33.1 all the way back to 28) and sometimes chrome.

edit: I only shows up from a fresh page view (ie web cache/ history deleted)

My graphical designer senses are tingling though, try to even out the images in length and width, this way, everything is lined out nicely (some images are longer than others, try to prevent this).

yeah thats my bad, the images are wrong not the length. I did it wrong when making the web jpg version.

issue.jpg

Same here, that problem you showed doesn't get showed here.

I am using windows 7 btw, thought i'd mention it since you are using w8.

What browser are you using?

Well if you watch closely to the img he posted, he uses firefox :P

yeah thats my bad, the images are wrong not the length. I did it wrong when making the web jpg version.

Actually i see them lined up at the top, but some are shorter on the bottom, so the images are from a different length.

Yk1VLRs.jpg

strange that none of your guys get the problem. I've seen it on mac-os with firefox and safari. windows 7-64 and windows 8-64 both also have the problem. screen resolutions of 1080, 1200 and 768. I thought it was my internet load times but it's not even just my house.

Well its good news if none of you can't get it but I almost always do. try my steps > isaiahrossiter.com main page > pick "Too Close For Comfort" in drop down bar and see if it happens to you guys. Also I can really only get it to do this when I don't have history saved.