Notebook Cooler Reviewed

Bosco

Nice review propane! ;)

I know that every little bit helps when you're trying to cool a laptop but this didn't seem like it helped all that much at all.

One thing I find with laptop coolers is that it is very hard to make a generic cooler, every laptop has different vent configurations and different flow patterns...

You can take 2 brand new computers with identical specs except from a different company and a cooler can bring down the temperature 6 degrees on one of them and 2 degrees on the other.

Which is why I think its very hard to give a good review on these types of products, you could own a laptop that worked WONDERFULLY with the Cryo LX and thus give it a good review or your laptop could be horrible on this brand of cooler and cause a lower score.

Thats the problem with computer hardware, you don't want to make a biased review but theres not much you can do short of owning every applicable product from the last 5 years... :lol:

Reviewing the same style of coolers would be a benefit during any review.

For example of you had two different brand coolers that had the same build then you could give an accurate review. But like you said reviewing different styles of coolers creates problems depending on the notebook.

Gotta love reviewing computer stuff. :rolleyes: