Mid Tower Case From Sigma Reviewed

Nemo

I like the overall outward appearance of the case, but I'm not too fond of the bold white lettering on the front of the case...

Great review though! ;)

Edited by Andrewr05

:lol:

You guys remember that shell shaped Lian Li case? Could you imagine the collective stupidity of the designer(s) and the management that approved that monstrosity?

You guys remember that shell shaped Lian Li case? Could you imagine the collective stupidity of the designer(s) and the management that approved that monstrosity?

Especially considering the price tag that one had! :O Something like 280$ or more!!!

Hate fancy cases! Don't want no logos, side panel windows, flashing lights, etc., etc.

Give me my plain old black gloss Antec Sonata ( with the two bright blue front panel LEDs disconnected) anyday. A nice solid case with no frills.

... but thats just me.

Ya know I actually thought that looked pretty neat.

I don't think I'd ever want one though...

Odd how you do a review on a case built Aledgedly by a company called Sigma when the case is in fact a Raid Max Smilodon case. I know this for a fact since I have the Raid Max case and am vary happy with it. From all the pictures within the review there is nothing diffrent other than the front door and the name and manufacturer. How about looking into this prior to doing a review on an so-called up and coming company who it seems is just rebadging others parts. For look at case http://www.raidmax.com/specs/smilodon.htm

Edited by Roadrunner142