New sound card and head phones time

Mombo

Im going to keep the Titanium I think. Also I got my 380's today. I ordered a extender from monoprice for a 1.50 and now the cable is the perfect length hangs nice and the coil doesn't bother me. It would have without the extender though. Headphones sound amazing. I have given them a general look over and they look perfect. I will give it a more thorough look over tomorrow. It also came with its zip up case. For 80 bucks I would buy another set of these any day. If anyone needs a cheap set of 380's a company named DAHMART on Amazon has em refurb'd and like I said looks tip top so far and it has its case.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet :) I'm sure they'll give you lots of happy listening :) I know I'll be hard pressed to buy anything else.

Im going to keep the Titanium I think. Also I got my 380's today. I ordered a extender from monoprice for a 1.50 and now the cable is the perfect length hangs nice and the coil doesn't bother me. It would have without the extender though. Headphones sound amazing. I have given them a general look over and they look perfect. I will give it a more thorough look over tomorrow. It also came with its zip up case. For 80 bucks I would buy another set of these any day. If anyone needs a cheap set of 380's a company named DAHMART on Amazon has em refurb'd and like I said looks tip top so far and it has its case.

Alright I have gone over them inch by inch now there is a little scuff on the top of the band about a 1/4 in long......soooo all in all not one problem with them. I have been listening to them for about 2 hours straight and they sound quite amazing. I havent installed the sound card yet I think I am just going to wait until my new board and i5 arrive so I am sure they will only get better.

So ya....80 bucks for 380 pros just make sure you get em from DAHMART.

Hey NoSnipe seeing as you have the same sound card as I am going to be using do you know is there any type of vocalFX thing built into it? The Xonar DX had a voice changer and stuff build into it.....would be quite entertaining :)

I don't own a sound card :) I use onboard sound. Not sure where the confusion came in.

Alright I have gone over them inch by inch now there is a little scuff on the top of the band about a 1/4 in long......soooo all in all not one problem with them. I have been listening to them for about 2 hours straight and they sound quite amazing. I havent installed the sound card yet I think I am just going to wait until my new board and i5 arrive so I am sure they will only get better.

So ya....80 bucks for 380 pros just make sure you get em from DAHMART.

Hey NoSnipe seeing as you have the same sound card as I am going to be using do you know is there any type of vocalFX thing built into it? The Xonar DX had a voice changer and stuff build into it.....would be quite entertaining :)

Ah my bad you have the 380's :) I knew you had one of the 2 things I just got lol. I am pretty sure it does have the vocalfx stuff in it so that will be pretty entertaining. I can go into chipmunk mode and drive everyone crazy.....