Furmark Gpu Benchmark Scores [NEW]

Andrewr05

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My oc skill is increasing the more I use it. I have oc the 6970 (with stock cooler) to the max with the ccc (catylst control center) and believe the core will give me more points, but is currently maxed out in ccc. If it was not late and I was not tired I would continue to oc with trixx and descover if the core increase will yield more points. Till another weekend.

Furmark link

last time i checked (which was the start of the current nvidia 5xx) that furmark no longer runs correctly because both nvidia and AMD has optimized the drivers to avoid being stressed. i duno if this is still true but you can change the .exe name and it works correctly again.

Edited by hornybluecow

Change which name? I am still running the drivers from the cd I got with the card (11.5ver). BF3 keeps alerting me to update to ver11.7 at a minimum, and I thought I might as well last week only I installed the latest driver without uninstalling the current driver and booted up to a black screen untill I restored in safe mode a couple days prior to the update. I am gratefull for the w7 regular updates or I would not have any restore points to go back to. I prefer the current ccc to the new ccc though (I did manage to see the desktop bootup once or twice) maybe because I am used to it.

Great to see the pc up and running after the leak.