Official Forum bug reports

Renigade

Maybe this will help if the people working on the site dont have to sift through comments to find people reporting bugs and things that are missing that used to make the old forums more user friendly.

Possible BUGS Found

1) Firefox spell Checker not working

2)Needs the reply button at the bottom of the page.

3)  sun shades for your eyes? sunglbuttes S. U. N. G. L. A. S. S. E. S.  I guess the curse filter is catching that.

4)When editing a post the post editor is not allowing to edit the title of the post for when an Issue is resolved

Maybe this will help if the people working on the site dont have to sift through comments to find people reporting bugs and things that are missing that used to make the old forums more user friendly.

Possible BUGS Found

3)  sun shades for your eyes? sunglbuttes S. U. N. G. L. A. S. S. E. S.  I guess the curse filter is catching that.

4)When editing a post the post editor is not allowing to edit the title of the post for when an Issue is resolved

Thank you for doing this:

1. Not sure whats wrong there, I will look into it.

2. I am thinking that was removed from IPB because as soon as you click the reply section and hit post there was no need for reply. The only way around this would be to hard code something in.

3. Say what?

4. I don't understand what you are saying.

Was un able to Edit my Post

3) I am guessing I have to turn off the BadWord filter? Try to Spell s.u.n.g.l.a.s.s.e.s. with out the .'s

4)You can not change the title of you post ( usta could) LOL

Also Missing the Keep folding Emoticon

1. Editing posts doesn't work (none of the buttons that pop up are clickable).

2. Clicking on pages directly from the new content page doesn't work.  The links are bad IE: http://forums.overclockersclub.com/index.php?showtopic=194657&st=36 returns an error when clicked (it's page 4 of the New Forums thread).

3. No avatars. :P

Possible BUGS Found

1. Firefox spell check does work, you just need to re-enable it. Right click on the text and make it is enabled and that the language is set to English.
  2. It currently has the old Fast Reply box there and if you want the full editor just hit the More Reply Options button.
  3. Pretty sure you're referencing the white background which has been changed now.
  4. It's there now at least. Make sure you're in the Full Editor.

a little more boldness to the type/print would help me see and would help type stand out from the page a little more...i mean if ya want to,...I CAN EDIT !

1. Editing posts doesn't work (none of the buttons that pop up are clickable).

2. Clicking on pages directly from the new content page doesn't work.  The links are bad IE: http://forums.overclockersclub.com/index.php?showtopic=194657&st=36 returns an error when clicked (it's page 4 of the New Forums thread).

3. No avatars. :P

1. What browser are you using? I've not had any issue editing my posts with Firefox. The edit button works fine for me.
  2. It appears the system wants to use page=xx instead of st=xx, like in the link. The "st" variable apparently refers to post number in the thread.

My own issues are:

1. The Oldest to Newest ordering in the Topic Summary in the Full Editor for posts.
  2. No longer having poster identified in the subjects of notification emails.

When trying to go directly to a different page than the first one of a thread the link doesn't work. Tried middle clicking, copying link address, and just regular clicking. None of them work.

Chrome on Windows 7 if that helps.