Bosco

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do me a favor would you.

send me a screenshot of an the game that shows that, and one of with the 6870.

what video connection were you using? the VGA?

hdmi ...

7660d...7660d.jpg

direct cu 6870...dcu6870.jpg

I've been recommending this board to a lot of people.... it is a solid board

totally solid doc, no question about that !, rock solid, i venture...but there's just a little bit of a minor downgrade (picture quality wise) from my former discrete graphics,...imma stick the 6870 back in and grabba screenie of that ...hopefully you'll be able to see the difference my eye's are discerning...

totally solid doc, no question about that !, rock solid, i venture...but there's just a little bit of a minor downgrade (picture quality wise) from my former discrete graphics,...imma stick the 6870 back in and grabba screenie of that ...hopefully you'll be able to see the difference my eye's are discerning...

I will do the same with mine CJ, that should not be the case. I didn't notice any between the on die and when I had a pair of 6970's in.

BTW, what speed ram are you running? the platform scales really well with memory speed.

I will do the same with mine CJ, that should not be the case. I didn't notice any between the on die and when I had a pair of 6970's in.

BTW, what speed ram are you running? the platform scales really well with memory speed.

it's ddr3 1600 crucial ballistix @1866, but honestly the fuzzieness i'm seeing is hardly noticable in side by side comparison , and may even be a driver issue...i find my eyes doing a little more focusing with the 7660d is all...

How about a F2-A85-V PRO/A10-5800K duel? I will run triple crossfire in mine :lol:

i like the way this thread has changed direction red, starting out with your excellent review and crituque :thumbsup: and followed up by my hands on experience :cool2: ...amd came up with a real winner this time !

I am as well. I hope more folks take a look at this platform. It is the most feature laden versatile bang for -the -buck to come along (IMO) ever. Glad you are liking it :thumbsup:

and thanks for the kind words :biggrin: I appreciate it.

I am as well. I hope more folks take a look at this platform. It is the most feature laden versatile bang for -the -buck to come along (IMO) ever. Glad you are liking it :thumbsup:

and thanks for the kind words :biggrin: I appreciate it.

4700mhz...cpuz3.jpg ...and holding

this is about the best i can get greg,.. it looses stability above this, and i haven't figured out how to nail it down yet

last cpuz of the night...Untitled.jpg i had it at 5.0 ghz for about 30 seconds, but that was long enough to make me smile...all in all, overclocking the 5800k reminds me of overclocking the qx9770, keeping the ram timings in line with the cpu seems to really matter in this platform...