Favorite Game Of All Time on PC?

Bosco

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Star Wars Battle for Naboo and Medal of Honor Allied Assault (with expansions) were the games of my childhood. Then Dragon Age: Origins and Mass Effect 2 got my attention and now there's Dota.

My top RTS's are C&C 3: KW, and AOE II. Nothing could ever quite beat the joy of rolling up into an enemies base with a fully pumped out MARV eating all their precious crystalz while unloading a boatload of hurt, or watching hundreds of medieval warriors duke it out.

My favorite MMO is EvE. Internet spaceshipz and pew pew, 'nuff said.

Then for my favorite RPG it's Skyrim followed by FO: NV. I always love watching my enemies get their head exploded, limbs severed, or skewered by massive ice spikes, in slow motion.

It's a close toss up between Medal of Honor Allied Assault and Command and Conquer Renegade. I spent many many hours during high school playing those games when I should've been doing school work.. lol

The thing is no one who has played WoW actually likes it, they may have 8,000 hours into it over 5 years but they secretly hate the game. :lol:

I have a hard time gauging favorites, I'd end up with huge list.

Though for consoles it'd probably be a toss up between Sonic the Hedgehog or Gran Turismo for number of hours and enjoyment.

PC?

Deus Ex, Diablo, Morrowind, Titan Quest, Fallout 3, Borderlands....

Edited by Andrewr05