ROCCAT Kova [+] Gaming Mouse Review

bp9801

I'm rather confused about how the DeathAdder got a 7 on precision. I've used several mice, and the DeathAdder is near the top of the list for my recommendations, due to it's precision as well as it's comfort (Which is because of how I hold my mouse-- palmed, with my pointer on the left click, middle finger on scroll wheel, and ring finger on right click).

I'm rather confused about how the DeathAdder got a 7 on precision. I've used several mice, and the DeathAdder is near the top of the list for my recommendations, due to it's precision as well as it's comfort (Which is because of how I hold my mouse-- palmed, with my pointer on the left click, middle finger on scroll wheel, and ring finger on right click).

Don't forget...I've got small hands. I'm pretty sure I mentioned this fact throughout. However, I don't expect you to read allll of it...:lol: But this does make a big difference in opinion on the "fit" of the mouse. Either way I find putting a number on these things tough and often can be a bit misleading. :P The text means a lot more than the numbers. It's not like a case or cooler where there are actual hard numbers.

I think the packaging looks cooler then the mouse. :lol: Nice review Bluepanda!

That seems to be the one of the things ROCCAT really puts effort in...I've seen a few of their products roll through...packaging is what they've got.

What's the difference between this and the original Kova? And the packaging looks similar to Razer as well as the actual mouse. I wonder if that's on purpose.

I though I had mentioned that in the review...the only difference seems to be the Easy Shift feature. That was the same for the ROCCAT Kone and Kone[+] as well.

Don't forget...I've got small hands. I'm pretty sure I mentioned this fact throughout. However, I don't expect you to read allll of it...:lol: But this does make a big difference in opinion on the "fit" of the mouse. Either way I find putting a number on these things tough and often can be a bit misleading. :P The text means a lot more than the numbers. It's not like a case or cooler where there are actual hard numbers.

That seems to be the one of the things ROCCAT really puts effort in...I've seen a few of their products roll through...packaging is what they've got.

Fair enough. I didn't really read through it thoroughly-- I glanced at it before I went to sleep. I'll read it through again, because I like reading reviews for mice, and it's hard to find a nice review from a competitive gamers aspect.

Edit: Do you have the original DeathAdder, or the 3.5G one?

Edited by iskout

I though I had mentioned that in the review...the only difference seems to be the Easy Shift feature. That was the same for the ROCCAT Kone and Kone[+] as well.

It's easier to ask than to read the whole review. :rolleyes:

Nifty feature but not worth the premium. :whistling:

Fair enough. I didn't really read through it thoroughly-- I glanced at it before I went to sleep. I'll read it through again, because I like reading reviews for mice, and it's hard to find a nice review from a competitive gamers aspect.

Edit: Do you have the original DeathAdder, or the 3.5G one?

I have the 3.5G version of the mouse. Still one of my favorites. :D

It's easier to ask than to read the whole review. :rolleyes:

Nifty feature but not worth the premium. :whistling:

Yea...I noticed that as well, and to be honest I haven't used much of the plus features since I tested it out for the review. Can't seem to find a real need to. Maybe I need to play more games and quit studying lol. :thumbsup: