I hate to say I told you so

Was not just about them pulling page hits, it was Intel wanting Hype to start. Tom's did nothing without Intel's blessing on this.

I'm not so sure based on the facebook shit storm...... Unless of course that's just a ploy......

Was not just about them pulling page hits, it was Intel wanting Hype to start. Tom's did nothing without Intel's blessing on this.

Have to agree with Ed on this, Tom's has a lot of clout with all the big hardware vendors, they most likely welcomed this review. :)

I'm not so sure based on the facebook shit storm...... Unless of course that's just a ploy......

Point this out for me, I did not see it...

Point this out for me, I did not see it...

Check out Francios posts today.

Do you know what NDA is? NDA means NO DISCUSSION AGGREEMENT. Until the NDA is lifted all the benchmarks are BS. I am not saying any results on the net are accurate or unaccurate but Intel does not give discriminatory rights to TOM'S QUEER.

I met Anand from Anandtech and he has more clout than anybody period. If Intel does not give Anand any permission, TOM"S QUEER wont either.

Wow and here I was all this time thinking NDA was Non-Disclosure Agreement....

Do you know what NDA is? NDA means NO DISCUSSION AGGREEMENT. Until the NDA is lifted all the benchmarks are BS. I am not saying any results on the net are accurate or unaccurate but Intel does not give discriminatory rights to TOM'S QUEER.

I met Anand from Anandtech and he has more clout than anybody period. If Intel does not give Anand any permission, TOM"S QUEER wont either.

Yes..Non- Disclosure Agreement.

One more time, without the condescension. 

*** you beat me M  :tongue: **

I am not so sure it is lack of competition, though that is a factor for sure, but more so a lack of need. Even the big professional apps that push the hardware are having trouble really keeping the CPUs fully fed.

Yes, it is another very important and deciding factor behind Intel's strategy of virtually stalling the architecture improvement.

And talking about why tom's did this 'leak' - who knows? And above all, who cares? :teehee: