Occ @ Ces 2007

sdy284

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well make me staff lol. do all staff get to go?

Nope. We have a lot of staff (quick guess, 15ish?), but only a handful went to CES. Bosco, Bish, Uber, Raven, Ijag were it, I think. Most of us couldn't go because it's a long ways away and in the middle of the week, but I don't think bosco could have gotten enough spots for all of us anyways.

This year's CES went really well and it looked like we made a lot of connections there, so it wouldn't be shocking if we got more tickets next year, but still I bet it'll be pretty limited as to who gets to go.

lemme add my final thoughts to this:

way to go on the booth babes gallery :lol:

that Audio Truck is AWESOME, omg, I looked at that and was like what the heck? Then I googled a little further into it and dammm.... that things looks real sweet, talk about good car stereo :D

The pics of the Hoover crap remind me of the times I went there (2004 and 2005), that thing is MASSIVE! did you guys drive over it? The best is when you've driven over it and you look down to where the river continues, you're like damm thats deep!

Anyways, great coverage, thanks for all of that, I checked back on this like 2-3 times a day! :thumbs-up:

lemme add my final thoughts to this:

way to go on the booth babes gallery :lol:

that Audio Truck is AWESOME, omg, I looked at that and was like what the heck? Then I googled a little further into it and dammm.... that things looks real sweet, talk about good car stereo :D

The pics of the Hoover crap remind me of the times I went there (2004 and 2005), that thing is MASSIVE! did you guys drive over it? The best is when you've driven over it and you look down to where the river continues, you're like damm thats deep!

Anyways, great coverage, thanks for all of that, I checked back on this like 2-3 times a day! :thumbs-up:

yea, i couldn't believe the size of that truck when i was looking through the pics. although its pointless as a daily driver (even though it's on bags so the ride height will drop)... as a show vehicle, you couldn't ask for a more attention grabbing platform