Revisiting an old addiction

Boinker

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wish i could get some chipset blocks for my dx79si... The.mosfet temps being my limiting factor are becoming annoying. Would be nice to get to 5ghz just one time. Bench it and then back to stock. Lol

I feel for you CJ.  The latest BIOS sometimes isn't the best BIOS for overclocking.  They fix one thing and break another   :)

Is the performance per clock any better?

i dont know the answer to that, i didn't check it ? ...what tool would you use to find out such a thing

I feel for you CJ.  The latest BIOS sometimes isn't the best BIOS for overclocking.  They fix one thing and break another   :)

Is the performance per clock any better?

i dont know the answer to that, i didn't check it ? ...what tool would you use to find out such a thing

I guess it'd be hard if you didn't save any scores with the higher clocks somewhere and then reassessed them now....but that I guess haha.

IVY, if it's not too much of a hassle, would you mind listing all your graphical mods and the loading order? Pretty please :blush:

Load Order:

loadorderSky_zpsb8466e5c.png

Mods:

modlistSky_zps9eec350c.png

I quit not long after the 5870s and 980x came out... got 4 - 5870s upstairs in the closet, my 980x runs defualt speed on my main rig its also a ip camera survelance server... I lost all intrest cascade is in the corner covered up, LN2 pot is upstairs somewhere dewar is in the shed...

Ivy. Let's just say it makes everything better. Lol. 

Road runner. Bust out the cascade an  let's see some benchies. 

To much work, I dont even have an up to date cpu lol...  I have gotten to were I dont like working on stuff as much as I used to...