Neo Era Gaming Store

Bosco

Hey Guys

I wanted to let you guys know about our game store again. We posted about it before but I really want see you guys get good deals as well help OCC in general.

Neo Era owns Neoseeker, OCC and Talk Android. Neoseeker was able to get on board with Gametap where you can buy games through Neo. ( Trust me this was a once in a lifetime thing very rare to get this sort of a partnership anymore. )

You can check it out here:

http://neoseeker.gametap.com/

A good amount of the games you download require that you have a steam account. For example you can look here at Mafia II http://neoseeker.gametap.com/buy-download-pc-games/Mafia-II-1688-13.html you can see a Steam Account is required. Also if you notice the price is $9.88 Steam right now is $29.99 so right now the Neo Store is the better deal go figure :)

What I am asking is before you buy a game on steam is to check the Neo store to see if the pricing is the same or less. If its the same and you are buying it anyway by through us, it helps generate some profit for us which I can turn around and put back into OCC. Some examples of things we could do is us buying a multiple game keys to giveaway, Game Server etc etc.

You don't have to do this, I am just asking if you would help give OCC some extra support, the more support we give the game store, the better deals we get and it gives us another option from steam directly. There is a link on the home page on the left hand side for the site as well.

Any questions let me know.

Thanks Guys :)

Will it work for someone buying from Australia? ie. Will it allow me to buy steam games at us prices? Intead of aus prices which are for your $59 new releases $89 or $99 here

You know that is a good question I am not sure. I just looked through the site and I don't see anything stating that, I can try and find out if you would like.

You know that is a good question I am not sure. I just looked through the site and I don't see anything stating that, I can try and find out if you would like.

Thanks. Would be nice if I wasn't always charged a pointless premium.

Seriously there is no physical media that needs storing or shipping steam, why the high prices? :pfp:

Coincidentally, there is currently a sale going on at Neo. Only lasts until the 7th; this quickly approaching Wednesday.

DTP Games

• Gray Matter - 50% off : $14.97
  • 15 Dats - 50% off : $12.47
  • Black Mirror 2 - 50% off : $9.97
  • Summer Athletics 2009 - 50% off : $9.97

2K Xmas Warmup

• Civilization V - 33% off : $20.06
  • Civilization V GOTY - 40% off : $29.97 (not listed with rest of sale, but is part of it)
  • Civilization IV - 50% off : $9.97
  • Bioshock - 50% off : $9.97
  • Bioshock 2 - 50% off: $9.97
  • Borderlands - 50% off : $9.97 base game, $14.97 GOTY
  • Duke Nukem Forever - 50% off : $9.97
  • Grand Theft Auto IV - 50% off : $9.97
  • GTA: Episodes from Liberty City - 66% off : $9.88
  • Mafia II - 66% off : $9.88
  • Major League Baseball 2K11 - 50% off : $9.97
  • NBA 2K11 - 50% off : $9.97
  • NBA 2K10 - 50% off : $9.97

Iceberg Interactive

• Sail Simulator 2010 - 50% off : $9.97
  • Aces High - 50% off: $14.97
  • Nuclear Dawn - 50% off: $12.47
  • Armada 2526 - 50% off : $9.97
  • Armada 2526 Supernova - 50% off : $7.47
  • Star Ruler - 50% off : $9.47
  • Starpoint Gemini - 50% off: $14.97
  • Darkness Within - The Dark Lineage - 50% off : $9.97
  • Alter Ego - 50% off : $9.97
  • Adam's Venture 2 - 50% off : $9.97
  • Baron Wittard: Nemesis of Ragnarok - 50% off : $9.97

Damn............

I didn't even see these:

•Civilization IV - 50% off : $9.97 Steam is $19.99

•Bioshock - 50% off : $9.97 - Steam is $19.99

•Bioshock 2 - 50% off: $9.97 Steam is $19.99

Save $30 right off the bat, I am going to like this :)

Dave, could you see if you guys could state on each game's page whether it can be activated on Steam? I'm not talking about games that REQUIRE Steam (those are obvious), but I, like many people, try to only buy digital copies through Steam and will only buy from another digital source if the key can be activated on Steam.

If you don't understand what I'm saying, see the community-made list of GMG games that can be activated on Steam: http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2046945

Thanks.

Could you also find out if it would work in the uk? I'd be happy to buy from there if the prices are the same as steam :thumbsup:

I am helping all you guys out and Bosco as he wishes to know also how it works for overseas purchases.

So I have just put through an order for Mafia II at $9.88USD and so far I have been charged $9.71AUD which is nice (it would appear it is USD prices worldwide and whatever you pay will be converted keep this in mind if you get charged for international purches ect.

Steam aus is trying to flog this game at $79.95AUD so to get it at this price is very nice.

I purchased using my visa card. If you choose this option you are taken to a https webpage to fill out your details. I have no issue doing this because I keep bugger all money in my visa account and also have insurance on the card against theft ect.

Received this email

Hello,

Thank you for your gift order for Michael.

We recommend that you keep this email as it contains useful information about your order.

See you soon on http://neoseeker.gametap.com

The Neoseeker Team

Order Summary

Date: 02/12/2011

Order ID: (you don't need to know)

Your order Status: Your order is being validated.

To prevent fraud, an additional check of your purchase is required. To this effect, your key will only be sent once your purchase has been validated. The aforementioned check can take up to a few hours. We strive to deliver your key to you as fast as possible.

Delivery date: 02/12/2011

Recipient: Michael

Product: Mafia II

Price: 9.88 USD

Order Grand Total: 9.88 USD

Important bit being about the need to validate the purchase.

In a second email

ACTIVATION: you will receive your key in a second email once your order has been validated.

So I need to wait a while yet for the game. So not as instant as steam but with their sales you may be able to pick up something cheaper than you hoped.

Dave, could you see if you guys could state on each game's page whether it can be activated on Steam? I'm not talking about games that REQUIRE Steam (those are obvious), but I, like many people, try to only buy digital copies through Steam and will only buy from another digital source if the key can be activated on Steam.

If you don't understand what I'm saying, see the community-made list of GMG games that can be activated on Steam: http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2046945

Thanks.

Ya I will see if this could be done.