Android web browsers

Stonerboy779

I have been using dolphin browser for a while now and am really loving the speed and the touch/gesture commands.

Would definitely recommend you guys try it out.

However what I want to know is what are you using?

What do you like about your browser and what would you like to see?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have ICS then Chrome is by far the best. For gingerbread and below though I really liked Dolphin. Skyfire can be useful if your phone doesnt support flash.

Edited by TheHippi

Try out dolphin then I just checked the iOS app store and was very delighted to see dolphin web browser there. It is a little different than the android one but is better in some regards same in others and some thing not quite as good.

• 1 month later...

MiniBrowser BETA looks very nice and promising browser for my SGS2 phone. Not so much customizable but user friendly interface.

P.S. it seems like it only supported by android 3.X and higher

Edited by magnuslemke

I tried Mobile FF and didn't like it (I was new to android at that point and still am) so I am using the basic built in web browser at the moment and it does everything I want it it to.

• 1 month later...

I use Dolphin, but I hate how whenever I try to scroll sideways to read something it opens the side bar.

Dolphin as well, and I hate that side bar thing so much. Only time I open it is by accident. :lol:

Dolphin as well, and I hate that side bar thing so much. Only time I open it is by accident. :lol:

Why don't you guys turn it off? I turned it off because I never need to use it often only occasions then I just hit menus and add ins and all is good