How to Install Windows 7 Guide

Bosco

Ok so How to install win 7 starts with
"Ok you're a pro (, or have messed up a machine so badly that a complete reinstall of the OS is needed), and you know you need it"
How to install win 8 starts with 
"Ok, so you have enough money to burn  so naturally you have purchased (were dumb enough to buy) a copy of the new Windows 8 to install" lol

Ok so How to install win 7 starts with

"Ok you're a pro (, or have messed up a machine so badly that a complete reinstall of the OS is needed), and you know you need it"

"Ok, so you have enough money to burn  so naturally you have purchased (were dumb enough to buy) a copy of the new Windows 8 to install" lol

:rolleyes:

These general guides are very useful for those who happen to stumble in this forum using search engines. +1 for the idea. :bow:

"Ok, so you have enough money to burn so naturally you have purchased (were dumb enough to buy) a copy of the new Windows 8 to install" lol

Aye, that be true. :teehee:

Its just funny because the installation itself is pretty much a step by step wizard. I guess one would have to be illiterate to not know what to do during the installation process.

That's what i was thinking when i posted that "lol" comment 

I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. -Bill Hicks