[SOLD] Lian Li Lancool K62 Custom Case - $60 Shipped in ConUSA

wevsspot

I've got to sell this case in order to help pay for a new headset.

http://forums.overclockersclub.com/index.php?showtopic=179882&hl=lianli%20lancool&page=2

Full description and disclosure;

1. I discarded three of the 5.25" bay covers thinking that I would keep this case for life.  So you will need 3 5.25 bay devices or you'll have an empty slot.  I can throw in a card reader to populate one of those slots if you need it.

2. I'll throw in two of the original fans that I still have.  They are both 140mm blue led fans, but the 3 prong connectors were removed for custom wiring harness.  These fans have about 1 week of use on them before I swapped them out for fans that matched the others I ended up using in my build originally.

3. I have two side panels for it.  The white painted panel shown in the picture and also a black dual 140mm fan side panel (both clear acrylic window).  Both go with the case.

3. I will ship the case with all of the rear PCI slot covers

4. $60 includes shipping in the USA

5. Case is auto paint quality, two coats of primer, two coats of color and two coats of clear.  Hand sanded, finished and polished.

EDIT.....

6. The top panel has been modified to allow for the installation of a 240mm radiator - if you're interested in this case it should be for the express purpose of using it with a 240mm radiator up top (or possibly installing two 120mm fans for top venting)  - The main point is that there is a hole there that will need to be filled one way or another.

Case sold as-is with all mods and disclosures made to the best of my knowledge.

EDIT..... Sold to one of my best trading partners through the years - congrats to El_Capitan and thank you for your business!

I've got a Corsair Vengeance C70 that I bought last week.  Wife wasn't too happy about that as funds are pretty tight right now, but I couldn't pass up the sale.  Then Saturday night the mic on my SteeleSeries headset finally quit.  She says I got to sell something before I can buy a new headset  :(

So right now I'm down to an old Gamecom 377 headset or Turtlebeach X11 headset that I've got sitting around.  They work but aren't near as comfortable as my broken Steeles.

Price is negotiable depending on actual shipping cost to your location.  Need to put about $30 - 40 bucks in my pocket free and clear by the time it's all said and done.

Looks like El_Capitan is going to snag it up before anyone else gets a chance.  We both jumped on the K62 bandwagon early and have been lucky enough to use them.  Really is a great case.  I put so much work into this one it really hurts to sell it.  I spent almost a week and one-half on the finish alone.