red1776

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*sob*

I downloaded this and was ready to run it to see how my system would compare, but I can't run 1920x1080. :(

If we do a scoring thread we should make it 1280x720 instead.

You should get a new monitor :P

Or hook up to the tv temporarily.

*sob*

I downloaded this and was ready to run it to see how my system would compare, but I can't run 1920x1080. :(

If we do a scoring thread we should make it 1280x720 instead.

As you found out last time, a Heaven scoring thread is going to be quite complicated and time consuming! Heck we are only 3 pages in and there are how many different setting being used? :lol: Like I said, I have been wanting to start a Unigine thread for awhile, but if you want to do it right, it will be a lot of work! GL Red :whistling::biggrin:

All settings max and tessellation on extreme

608heaven30.png

720 doesnt stress the newer video cards at all and it's comes to being CPU bound. I like the 1080 max settings score better but i guess we should add a 720 thread.

Edited by hornybluecow

I wont take other peoples fun away by making the benchmarks less intensive.

If it would be better at a higher resolution then I say you just go for that.

Or make one thread with two columns/lists, for 1080x720 and 1920x1080.

Some of you must be limiting the tessellation level in your drivers...there's no way BluePanda's 7970 is that much slower than everyone else's. :lol:

Heaven isn't very CPU limited especially with tessellation on...I'd say 720p would be smart so everyone can join in.

Some of you must be limiting the tessellation level in your drivers...there's no way BluePanda's 7970 is that much slower than everyone else's. :lol:

Heaven isn't very CPU limited especially with tessellation on...I'd say 720p would be smart so everyone can join in.

Issues and the bench hasn't even started :lol:

We need to decide what we need screen shots of then

I'll check on that but I've been getting 50FPS overclocked on just one card and over 100FPS with two

Plus the other issue (maybe it was just me mucking everything up with my old ass card?) was differing DirectX versions as well.

I can DX11 now but I'm sure there are others that are still at DX10.

Not sure how much that actually affects the scores either, though i guess it could be denoted in the chart.