We Need New Guides

Bosco

Hey Guys

We need to update OCC with some new guides.

We are stretched to the limit on reviews and everything else going on so I am going to ask you the members for help. Basically if you have a guide that you think would look good on OCC send me a PM or an email with your idea.

In return you will get credit for your work not to mention I have a few things laying around that could use a new home. I have some higherend video cards and I might even have a I7 laying around. Depending on how many guides I do I might just do a draw for the people that submit me guides.

Basically to submit a guide give it to me in Word and leave all of your pics full size, we will edit them. Make sure you label clearly as to where the pics are to go or put small pics in your writeup so we know.

If you have any questions let me know. It can be the smallest guide doesn't have to be 10 pages long, but there is a lot of stuff out there that we could use.

Thanks

Dave

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hate not living in the USA for many reasons, the main being the ability to not have to pass on Dave's stash of hardware. Sigh.

Get writing people!

:lol:

Just because you are not here doesn't mean you can't write a guide or two. I can send to the UK I don't have any issues with that.

:lol:

Just because you are not here doesn't mean you can't write a guide or two. I can send to the UK I don't have any issues with that.

Lol, NOW you tell me you'll send stuff :P haha :lol:

I'd love to write a guide, but I'm a clueless tard. I'm only good for pointing out where things are wrong, so I've no doubt I'll be editing a few guides here and there ... :thumbsup:

What would the title of one who writes guides??

Guide Writer....personally Guider sounds more prestigious :thumbsup:

There is no title you would go by your name lol.

I'm working on it!

Dave (and anyone else), keep prodding me on the topic :thumbsup:

Get it done so poke haha