Grand Theft Auto V

edwardquilo

Is that right? You ran over some mail boxes and got into some fender benders did you? Sounds like you had a good ol' time with GTA4. :lol:

+1 for Just Cause. It's like playing with god mode enabled and no-clip on. The only thing that would make that game better is more destructo-physics :evilgrin:

• 8 months later...

Thats your opinion. The GTA series is probably among the best games ever made. Far superior to the Saints Row & Just Cause junk.

Oh look, I'll counter an opinion with another opinion :rolleyes:

Anyway, I'll probably pick this one up. I got GTA 4 and didn't like it but it was only 5 bucks on a steam sale so when GTA 5 hits $5 I'll pick it up then too :biggrin:

• 1 month later...

Thats your opinion. The GTA series is probably among the best games ever made. Far superior to the Saints Row & Just Cause junk.

I've never played Saints Row 1 or 2. But I find Saints Row 3 waaaaaaay more fun than GTA4. GTA4 is still a piss poor console port and unoptimized as a mofo. I've been a fan of the GTA series since the original. But GTA4 just isn't all that great when it comes down to it. Is it the worse game I've ever played? No. But It's a step down from what GTA games used to be. And they need to get rid of the god damn Social Club. When will these game companies realize we don't want their garbage required to login intrusive bull crap services? Just like Ubisoft's Uplay and Microsoft's GFWL. It's one of the reasons why I now refuse to buy any Ubisoft or GFWL game. I doubt I will get GTA5 as well if it's anything like GTA4.