Phanteks PH-TC14CS Review

That is amazing I am really tempted to splurge on phanteks fans and coolers and do a little modding of the family pc. The 80mm fans piss me off so it is time to get some of these phanteks 120/140mm fans in there.

These coolers have some very close similarities to Noctua though. The mounting systems are identical - but that doesn't mean that they just used the same OEM. However, the Noctua D14 and the Phanteks PH-TC14PE are also very similar...

Regardless, yes - Phanteks now reigns above all other heatsink manufacturers in my book when it comes to performance.

These coolers have some very close similarities to Noctua though. The mounting systems are identical - but that doesn't mean that they just used the same OEM. However, the Noctua D14 and the Phanteks PH-TC14PE are also very similar...

Regardless, yes - Phanteks now reigns above all other heatsink manufacturers in my book when it comes to performance.

Correction - When it comes to performance and looks :)

They look so good especially this new black colour I wonder if they will add black to the range of colours for their other cooler

• 2 months later...

I wonder if the coating that they spray it with makes it a little better than the Noctua coolers?

The 140mm PH-TC14CS with red colored fans is on sale for $73.00 with free shipping at Newegg.

Since it will be in a case with no real window, I may get it and compare it to my NZXT Havik 140.