GTX 560's Reviewed

Bosco

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Except they are not DX11 = Fail :thumbsup:

I'll care when most of the games I play arent DX9 console ports :teehee: (yes I'm intentionally bottling up all the DX11 games for when I upgrade :P )

I was hoping noone would bring that up :whistling:

I'll care when most of the games I play arent DX9 console ports :teehee: (yes I'm intentionally bottling up all the DX11 games for when I upgrade :P )

I was hoping noone would bring that up :whistling:

You got heat monsters and crossfire all in one! :evilgrin:

You got heat monsters and crossfire all in one! :evilgrin:

Ya, that was one of the only reasons I'd upgrade. I'd want more performance but more efficiency too. Sadly to get the more performance most cards are similarly inefficient still. (and all the high end AMD cards are land yachts, which makes my next card a likely geforce)

Ya, that was one of the only reasons I'd upgrade. I'd want more performance but more efficiency too. Sadly to get the more performances most cards are similarly inefficient still. (and all the high end AMD cards are land yachts, which makes my next card a likely geforce)

I think I found something for you...Triple GTX 580s in sli...Very efficient and very cool too :lol:

Honestly though, I think you would enjoy a GTX 570, maybe an HD 6950 1gb ;)

Oh and go get yourself a huge case, my Stacker 810 can still carry all those cards out there and its almost 4 years old :P.

Edited by Krieg1337

I think I found something for you...Triple GTX 580s in sli...Very efficient and very cool too :lol:

Honestly though, I think you would enjoy a GTX 570, maybe an HD 6950 1gb ;)

Oh and go get yourself a huge case, my Stacker 810 can still carry all those cards out there and its almost 4 years old :P.

yeah but I don't want to promote the use of oversized components (but would cut into my hdd bracket, if I came across a $200 5970 or something).

I guess a 6950 2GB might be a consideration since I could flash it to a 6970 but wouldn't get the 570 when it seems like the 560 performs equal or better with an overclock (even when the 570 is OC'd)

ok guys i need some advice here mi system is the next

core i5 750 2.66 GHZ stock

8 GB of ram kingstone 1333Mhz 4x2

a DH55TC intel motherboard

for now a EVG 9800gtx+ 512 mb video card

and a thermaltake W0121RU 600W power suply

well i am interested in changing mi mi card for a GTX 560 TI more exactly the GIGABYTE GV-N560OC-1GI 560 gtx so i was wondering can in pop that badboy in mi pc with no problem or do i need to upgrade mi power suply

PS: sorry about mi english mi am form central america so it is not mi native lenguaje