Google Chrome Issue

TheyCallMeGunny

If you're running Windows 7 your profile folder should be here;

C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\

If you're running Windows XP your profile folder should be here;

C:\Documents and Settings\\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data

ok....lol....tried the first idea.....went to computer...then users....and there is no user names....just appdata, so i clicked that...and then locall.ow.....then that is where my journey ends....i got nothing.......sorry to sound so stupid

now as far as the Cache is concerned...how do i delete the cache?

Oh and ty guys in advance for all your help

UPDATE: I deleted chrome, browsing history, and did a reg clean....re installed and signed in and i am having the same issue....now im really confused please help

Edited by jbchasbarnes

jb - after you deleted Chrome, did you manually go in and delete all the chrome file folders?

Again, in Windows 7;

C:\Program Files (x86)\Google

C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Google

Have you scanned your rig lately for malicious software?  You might consider running Malwarebytes or other malware removal and anti-virus scanner of your choice.

In order to see all of the file folders on your rig, you need to change the folder view.  Forgive me if you already know this, but here is how to do it.

1. Open Explorer

2. Open the "Tools" menu - if you are running Windows 7 the toolbar may be hidden by default (press the "Alt" key to reveal)

3. Click on "Folder Options"

4. Click on "View"

5. Scroll down to "Hidden Files & Folders"

6. Select "Show Hidden Files, Folders & Drives"