• Cinema Display (Any Size)
    • None
    • Apple TV
    • Apple Networking Items (Any)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had an ipod classic for about a year -- someone had left it in the dorm/apartments I moved into during an internship. Finders keepers...haha. It got stolen out of Wacos car about a year ago, so things are back the way they should be -- Apple free!!

However, I did own a Zune 120GB -- guess I still have it somewhere, that thing is still a Microsoft embarrassment...

None. I run Linux on my laptop and netbook and windows on my desktop. I use my android phone for mp3 playing and phone stuffs. I don't have a tablet because they are pretty useless right now. Though I do own a tablet as in drawing tablet.

Edited by xchrissypoox

the only reason i have a ipod is because i get them wicked cheap on ebay. people just want the newest stuff. i got my myself a 80gb ipod for $20. it's insane how people don't care about there last year gadgets.

Edited by hornybluecow

I voted NONE....

I'd really like to like them but I just dont....

I voted iPod and I really don't like it.

I got the thing to because the CD drive of a stereo I have with an audio in died and I wanted to learn the iOS interface. Haven't been impressed with it at all. I only use it to play music and to use the Microsoft OneNote app. Yes, the most used app on the iPod, save the music player, is a Microsoft app.

This is my first and will, more than likely, be the last Apple product I purchase.

There's a lot of haters replying to this thread and I don't get it. Yes the products are overpriced but everything I've tried has been more functional, first, and more aesthetically pleasing then the competition! So if I can afford the little bit more I would and do buy apple products. :P

My wife's first gen iphone is still being used by my kids as an ipod touch, sorta. They listen to music and play apps on it. Man that's almost 5 years and they 4 & 7 year old are ROUGH!

My wifes 3gs iphone is great and i'm starting to use her ipad2 she got for her bday for stuff like checking email and googling and looking at photos...it's quicker and easier then the laptop or my PC.

Whatever...chalk me up:

2 iphones and an ipad