Blizzard / Winter Storm Nemo - Who's going to be affected?

El_Capitan

Groton Submarine base here. I will be in the path! 

I am excited! I have never seen so much snow before so I am looking forward to it. My glorified UPS unit (laptop battery) should hold out the 15 minutes it takes to start the generators......hopefully.

To all my poor family and friends in the Eastern end of the continent, look out Alberta Clipper moving in, with the double whammy of a South Western low.

Glad I don't move to Southern Ontario until the end of the month. :teehee:

I have never ever experienced snowfall and only ever seen snow once in my life :)

I will upload some pics as IM SO going to play in the snow...hehe

If i could l would send you some snow in the mail.

I'm actually kind of excited to experience a bonafide blizzard... as long as I still have power. :P

New to the area?

I've lived through too many blizzards to know I'm not a fan :lol:

It was great when I was in grade school, but after you "enter the real world," it's not so fun anymore. Only good thing is that my job was canceled for tomorrow.

I'm actually kind of excited to experience a bonafide blizzard... as long as I still have power. :P

New to the area?

I've lived through too many blizzards to know I'm not a fan :lol:

It was great when I was in grade school, but after you "enter the real world," it's not so fun anymore. Only good thing is that my job was canceled for tomorrow.

Been in Boston for 5-6 years, not quite new. The last real blizzard was 1978 in Boston... the year I was born. How OLD are you? :P