Need reliable card company

I know that things aren't always what they seem but when you buy a brand new factory sealed radeon and get a beatup piece of crap that doesn't work THATS XFX's problem NOT newegg. I have make hundreds of newegg purchases no problem. The fact that they ignored me then pulled all of this to fix it blows me away. At this point im ready to give up, take my mangled F'ed up over priced radeon and deal with it till next years upgrade. After all this I will NEVER buy another. It's apparent they just don't give a crap about me and seems there is a better way to use my money. Best part?! This RMA has been going for a month!! Unless something miraculous happens i'm leaving them and taking all of my friends with me, They should be ashamed of themselves. Now they can have about 12 less customers too!!

I know that things aren't always what they seem but when you buy a brand new factory sealed radeon and get a beatup piece of crap that doesn't work THATS XFX's problem NOT newegg. I have make hundreds of newegg purchases no problem. The fact that they ignored me then pulled all of this to fix it blows me away. At this point im ready to give up, take my mangled F'ed up over priced radeon and deal with it till next years upgrade. After all this I will NEVER buy another. It's apparent they just don't give a crap about me and seems there is a better way to use my money. Best part?! This RMA has been going for a month!! Unless something miraculous happens i'm leaving them and taking all of my friends with me, They should be ashamed of themselves. Now they can have about 12 less customers too!!

Shoot me a PM or an email with all of your info and exactly whats happened and I will see what I can do to get this issue resolved.

For Radeon cards Sapphire is the best bet. Ive also had good luck with some HIS cards.

Nvidia you'll want EVGA (though they tend to run hotter and louder then other brands, but are rock solid), ASUS or MSi  

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I have decided to refuse my RMA from XFX, I'm waiting on a reply from them (as always) to see if thats even possible, Sounds crazy but I feel like crazy would be giving them something I can't afford a second time so it can not get fixed and I can be without it for over a month AGAIN. Just wanted to thank everyone (especially bosco) for the help, It just strikes me that their time to shine was BEFORE I had to beg for help from awesome people (like bosco) and not after. I wish it had worked out but There's no way this things leaving ground uninsured a second time, The first time was hellish enough (336watt gtx8800 768MB bacon fryer). Really really depressing. All set.