2500k, H100 and High Temps?

zashman

I run high static fans on my H-100, @ 2400 RPM, static pres. is 3.1, and moving 88.5 CFM of air, with noise level 34.9 dba, That's on high. They are loud on high. I use the medium setting, and they run vary quiet. I would not use a case fan on any radiator, they are not designed to force air through a radiator or heatsink. they work great in front or rear of case. But they are Quiet..

yes I have removed the plastic shield, thats the reason I reapplied the paste... as I got a new mobo for my main rig..

yeah, I use Static pressure fans and run it on the highest setting, the only noise I can hear is the hum of the HD

anyway,
Cheers.

You have to remove it to install the H100. It is not just a paste on cover it is a large plastic cover that wraps around the bottom of the pump head and cooling plate.

hehe i/k (i have one too) :rolleyes:  but hey, ya never know, ..."some peoples kids right...lol

• 4 weeks later...

If it's not throttling...then it's not not too hot ;)

That being said that seems about the right temps it should be at., DEFINITELY not alarmingly high at all

just remember on some systems you can turn that feature off. Thermal monitoring is usually what its called.