Turtle Beach Headset Reviewed

Nemo

I'm really not picky, just thought you would want to know about this typo:

You could crank the volume all the way and the person next to you would only slightly here the bass.

In the testing page under Music.

A very well written review.

A very gracious and super positive review. I'm genuinely interested in purchasing this headset...this review may have tipped the scales.

By the way..."All your ears are belong to us" is a play on the phrase, "ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US." This originally came from the Sega Mega Drive game Zero Wing. It was a poorly translated phrase in a cut scene. I first heard of it through Something Awful and the techno song, "Invasion of the Gabber Robots" remixed some of the Zero Wing soundtrack and quoted the "ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US" over top. It kinda became a bit of an internet phenomon for a while...this was like 6-7 years ago. It's popped up in different places and incarnations since.

Also, the lack of an individual optical output directly from the 360 shouldn't be a problem for most users connecting to their TVs through HDMI. Most HDTVs have optical audio output. So I'm thinking I'll be able to HDMI to my TV...then optical out to the X4.

Hope it's as great as it sounds (no pun intended).

By the way..."All your ears are belong to us" is a play on the phrase, "ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US."

It's funny you should mention that because I heard someone talk about it a few days ago, and I had no idea where it was coming from. :D