Corsair Graphite Series 600T Mid-tower Chassis Evaluation

Nemo

I think that it's a fantastic looking case, most of the Corsair cases are though.

I prefer CoolerMaster cases because I get most of the same features and can get them for less money.

I have two Centurion RC690's and a Storm Sniper here at home.

While the 690's don't have 200mm fans, you can install up to six 120mm fans into them. They work well for me.

I noticed that the Storm Sniper did a fair job in your tests too.

Lastly, I enjoyed the detail and comprehensiveness of your review.

Not only is this a nice looking case,, its very well thought out from an engineering standpoint. Thats what really floats my boat. I paid like $200 for a Lian Li PC70 many years ago and really dont like paying anything over $100 for case these days. If this thing ever goes on special i might consider it. Very nice case.

Can't believe I missed this review.

This was the case I liked the most at Computex. The case is a thing of beauty in person.

A shame about the second-CPU-fan-restriction, but I only have one fan with my TRUE.

Question though: Would you have been able to rotate the heatsink 90 degrees so that the fans would be "front and back" instead of "top and bottom"?

• 2 weeks later...

I really don't see the big deal. I have the NZXT M59 which includes almost all the features that this case does, but costs $60. The M59 manages to keep things just as cool at half the cost.

Of course, if you have money to burn...............

• 2 weeks later...

Hello

Question to the author

Why the power unit is established by the fan upwards?

http://www.overclockersclub.com/reviews/corsair_g_series_600t/images/38.htm

On official site Corsair installation by the fan downwards is shown.

http://www.corsair.com/products/600t/600t_opensideangle_h50.png

Thanks for the answer

• 4 months later...